Welcome to the Scottish Accountancy Awards 2013
The Scottish Accountancy Awards are celebrating their sixth year. The work carried out by accountants is very much behind the scenes but they play a vital role in ensuring the effectiveness of both companies and public sector organisations, and we will be celebrating this at the 2013 Scottish Accountancy Awards. The Awards campaign will continue to accept nominations from public practice accountants as well as commerce and industry accountants.
This year, the award categories are:
- Accountant of the year
- Accountancy firm of the year
- Small accountancy firm of the year
- Private sector finance team of the Year
- Public sector finance team of the year
- Young accountant of the year
- Insolvency team of the year
- Tax team of the year
- Advisory team of the year
- Training manager of the year
- Outstanding Contribution
The awards will once again be judged by an independent panel of experts. Research for the awards is being carried out by the Business School at Edinburgh Napier University.
In addition to the prestige of winning an award, winners will receive extensive coverage of their achievements in Business Insider magazine as well as the opportunity to promote this achievement to the wider press.